Senior DevOps Engineer – AWS, Docker
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client, founded out of one of the nation’s most prestigious universities, has pioneered the most user friendly and discipline relevant internet-based software on the market. If you’re interested in working on a high profile product that gets used by hundreds of schools around the nation, you may be in luck! This company is experiencing very high growth rates and looking to add new personnel to their team located in the heart of Austin, TX.
If you’re interested in working on a high-profile product that gets used by hundreds of schools around the nation, you may be in luck! They’re searching for a Senior DevOps Engineer to play a key role in consolidating, building and managing the mission-critical infrastructure.
What you get to do:
- Perform an integral role building and maintaining large-scale infrastructure and services
- Employ your robust coding skills to develop new processes and tools (and document them too, of course!)
- Support inspiration through infrastructure as you drive the capacity planning efforts
- Collaborate with other engineers to evaluate new infrastructure, software and hardware solutions
- Partake in troubleshooting as necessary
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience administering Linux systems
- Hands-on experience deploying applications to the cloud (AWS) in an enterprise-grade environment
- Recent experience with Docker containers
- Proven scripting and automation skills (Shell / Ruby / Perl / Python, etc.)
- Strong understanding of continuous integration servers (Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Previous experience working with system configuration management tools (Chef / Puppet / Ansible, etc.)
What’s in it for you:
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of engineers dedicated to improving e-learning systems for institutions nationwide. If you’re into casual work environments where collaboration is highly encouraged, you’ll feel right at home with this client. As a contractor for Technology Navigators, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Apply today to speak with our recruiting team about this new opportunity!