Senior Database Administrator (DBA) – MS SQL Server 2012
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates, please.
With strong ties to Texas and a multi-billion dollar evaluation, our client is a heavy hitter in the financial industry. This company has proven its staying power throughout its many successful years in business and their remarkable growth rates show no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
They need you, an experienced Senior Database Administrator (DBA), to wear multiple hats as you join one of the most important, mission-critical teams within the company.
What you get to do:
- Take ownership of the MS SQL Server 2012 environment, ensuring proper set-up, maintenance and clean up
- Play a key role in the maintenance and restructuring of the MS SQL Server environment
- Make use of cutting edge tools and technologies, including VMware, SQL Server and MS Exchange
- Work on a variety of projects and tasks and provide support to all production applications
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience as a Database Administrator using MS SQL 2012
- Proven ability to provide backup and recovery support, clustering and replication
- Strong experience working with MS Exchange, VMware and MS SQL Server
- If you have experience with Azure, you’re one step ahead of the competition!
What’s in it for you:
If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! Enjoy the perks of having full access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Apply today to get the ball rolling on your next big career move!