Senior Data Warehouse Developer – Guidewire DataHub and InfoCenter
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates will be reviewed.
Our client provides critical casualty insurance when consumers and businesses need it most. By delivering unparalleled service and a full suite of offerings to mitigate loss after inclement weather conditions, this company remains a trusted and respected resource in its marketplace.
This powerhouse client needs you, a Senior Data Warehouse Developer, to bring technical leadership to their growing team.
What you get to do:
- Establish this esteemed client’s hardware and software architecture
- Take ownership of designing the dimensional models and data mart development
- Collaborate to decide on software development tools to put into production for the data warehouse and reporting services applications
- Play a key role in designing a variety responsive and available deliverables, including ETL software, that meet the user requirements
- Serve as a senior-level resource to other IT employees regarding software design, coding, and testing
What you need to succeed:
- 6+ years of experience delivering complex data warehouse solutions
- Recent hands-on experience with Guidewire DataHub and InfoCenter will be critical for success in this role
- Proven ability to take on a senior-level role tasked with establishing the overall software and hardware architecture
- Previous experience designing custom deliverables based on user requirements
- Ability to provide technical leadership to junior-level IT employees regarding software design, coding, and testing
What’s in it for you:
If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! As an employee, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Apply now to learn more about this new opportunity!