Project Manager – Financial Services/Banking/Lending
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates, please.
With strong ties to Texas and a multi-billion dollar evaluation, our client is a heavy hitter in the financial industry. This company has proven its staying power throughout its many successful years in business and their remarkable growth rates show no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
As this major player in the banking space transitions from a legacy loan origination system to a new system, they need experienced Project Managers to help with this mission-critical evolution.
What you get to do:
- Manage the implementation of new loan accounting systems from the legacy system
- Manage projects around the delivery of business applications to internal business customers
- Guide processes according to an Agile/Waterfall methodology
What you need to succeed:
- 4+ years of experience working as a Project Manager in a financial services/banking environment
- Experience managing internal customer projects in an Agile environment
- Previous experience with Loan IQ is a major plus but not required!
What’s in it for you:
If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! Enjoy the perks of having full access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Apply today to get the ball rolling on your next big career move!