Marketing Communications Manager – Planning, Marketing Campaigns, Sales
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
With strong ties to Texas and a multi-billion dollar evaluation, our client is a heavy hitter in the financial industry. This company has proven its staying power throughout its many successful years in business and their remarkable growth rates show no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
They need you, an experienced Marketing Communications Manager, to bring your creative expertise to this robust team in Austin, Texas!
What you get to do:
- Play a critical role in propelling this company’s sales and marketing initiatives to the next level in 2018
- Create and implement unique sales and marketing promotional campaigns
- Develop a cohesive brand voice for the individual business units’ creative projects
- Generate actionable sales/marketing insights based on data
- Collaborate with other marketing professionals to complete mission-critical tasks while working with popular tools and technologies
What you need to succeed:
- Recent experience creating and implementing sales/marketing campaigns for internal users
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Proven ability to generate sales/marketing promotional campaigns that convey a unified brand voice across multiple business units
What’s in it for you:
If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! Enjoy the perks of having full access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Apply today to get the ball rolling on your next big career move!