Lead Software QA Engineer – Test Automation SME
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Working to make investing manageable, accessible, and affordable for the masses, our client remains one of the largest and most recognizable brokers in the world. With trillions of dollars in assets, this company’s brand continues to strengthen on a national scale as they improve consumers’ lives through superior financial services and support.
They need you, a Lead Software QA Engineer, to join their team as a key contributor for the upcoming automation-focused projects.
What you get to do:
- Drive the test automation strategies, including evaluating and implementing various software test automation tools
- Deliver hands-on automation scripting expertise
- Build automation frameworks that promote reuse and alleviate extensive manual testing
- Ensure the automation tools and standards are current and thriving in a continuous integration framework
- Take on a mentorship role, helping junior engineers come up to speed on automation best practices
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Recent hands-on software test automation experience with a variety of automation frameworks
- Understanding of the Atlassian tool set
- Ability to serve as a key contributor to the software QA team, bringing thought leadership regarding test automation
- Previous experience evaluating and implementing automation tools to be put into production
What’s in it for you:
This is a great time to get on-board with this innovative, financially-stable company that continues to expand its reaches throughout the nation year after year. As a high-value employee, you will be eligible for a competitive compensation package, comprehensive medical plans, flexible spending accounts, and 401k matching. In addition, you’ll receive a variety of employee discounts, on-site fitness classes, tuition reimbursement, and other excellent work/life balance programs.
Don’t wait – apply online today!