Junior Software QA Engineer – OOP, Web-Based Applications
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
If you’re looking for your next great career move, look no further than this e-Commerce conglomerate that boasts more than 200,000 merchants. This software platform powerhouse provides high-end software to internationally-recognized clientele and brings in an estimated $50 BILLION in sales each year!
Our client is searching for a Junior Software QA Engineer to join their large but continuously expanding quality assurance team in scenic Austin, Texas.
What you get to do:
- Work with industry-leading tools to test innovative web applications
- Gain valuable hands-on experience working with object-oriented programming languages
- Collaborate with a team of outstanding engineers and continue refining your craft
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming principles
- Understanding of web applications testing fundamentals
- Demonstrable interest in working alongside some of Austin’s top engineers
What’s in it for you:
This is an excellent opportunity to continue honing your skills at one of the top e-Commerce software companies in the world. Enjoy the perks of having full access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Apply today to learn more about this opportunity!