No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client has set the global standard for secure payments. They’ve helped the world’s leading brands solve complex enterprise payment processing challenges by streamlining the order-to-cash process and improving electronic payment acceptance.
As they continue to expand operations, this client needs a Full Stack Software Developer to contribute new ideas to the growing team while creating the next generation of software using the Microsoft stack!
What you get to do:
- Employ your refined coding skills to develop web-based products and business applications
- Play a key role in driving innovation and improving the efficiency of current processes and solutions
- Generate unit test for all changes within the code
- Be a team player while troubleshooting applications and products currently in play
- Collaborate with other high-level engineers in this Agile environment
What you need to succeed:
- 4+ years of experience designing and developing applications using ASP.NET and C#
- Knowledge of Windows Servers and IIS fundamentals
- Previous experience with front-end libraries, such as jQuery
- Comfortability working in a highly collaborative, Agile environment
What’s in it for you:
If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! As an employee, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Think you have what it takes to get the job done? Apply today!