Front End Software Architect – ReactJS Component Library
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates, please.
Our client provides intuitive, web-based employee scheduling and forecasting tools that help control labor costs, improve communications, and maximize productivity. Created by restaurateurs, they currently serve over 10,000 customers from local independents to high-profile national and international chains.
This successful team is growing rapidly and looking for their next great teammate. They need you, a Front End Software Architect, to help speed up the development process by bringing hands-on knowledge of ReactJS component libraries.
What you get to do:
- Drive the software architecture and design initiatives, including transitioning from legacy technologies to advanced, modern technologies
- Take on the mission-critical task of architecting responsive, reusable ReactJS component libraries
- Develop clean code using best practices in this Agile environment
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of front-end software architecture experience
- Hands-on experience architecting ReactJS component libraries
- Strong collaboration skills, as you’ll be partnering with several engineering teams
- Ability to excel in a collaborative Agile environment
What’s in it for you:
Our client is a pioneer in their industry and offers a unique and fun culture with a close-knit family feel. As a contractor for Technology Navigators, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Don’t miss out on this hot opportunity – apply today!