DevOps Engineer – Linux, Cloud, Consulting
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client, a heavy hitter in the IaaS/PaaS space, delivers cloud solutions and services to businesses on a global scale. With end-to-end solutions and streamlined technology, this company is making good on its mission to provide accessible and affordable cloud technologies.
This high-performance group is hiring a DevOps Engineer to join their fully remote team in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
What you get to do:
- Bridge the gap between development and operations as you set up the DevOps environment for this company’s clients
- Develop scalable solutions and take ownership of the automation tools to successfully produce CI/CD environments
- Configure and manage core network initiatives, such as firewalls, load balancers, switches, etc
- Hands-on work with cutting-edge tools and open source technologies
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience consulting with clients in an effort to automate their infrastructure
- Proven understanding of Linux operations
- Recent hands-on experience with virtualization tools (Vrealize) and storage functionalities
- Strong understanding of open source cloud and service automation tools
- Hands-on experience working within cloud environments, ideally with AWS
What’s in it for you:
The members of this high-powered company all work remotely but live in the Dallas / Fort Worth / Austin areas. If you’re local to the Dallas/Ft. Worth/Austin areas and are interested in working 100% remotely from the comfort of your own home, this position will be a great fit for you! As an employee, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of an experienced industry-leading team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits packages, including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Interested to learn more about this job opportunity? Apply online today and we’ll be in touch soon!