DevOps Engineer – 100% REMOTE – Kubernetes, Python, AWS
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client remains, year over year, a global leader in threat intelligence solutions. With several decades of success under its belt and a strong global presence, this company has proven its staying power and continues to earn recognition from industry leaders worldwide for its top-notch managed security services.
As the company expands their seasoned team of software engineers, they’re searching for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work 100% remotely as you focus on CI/CD initiatives for high-level security products.
What you get to do:
- Deliver high quality code and collaborate with other engineers to push the products and services into production
- Build automation tools for installing and provisioning cloud applications
- Play a key role in automating deployments
- Monitor the performance of the applications and platforms to ensure max uptime
- Serve as a SME for escalated issues regarding outages to proactively minimize downtime
What you need to succeed:
- 6+ years of software development experience (Python/Go preferred)
- Extensive DevOps engineering experience with a deep understanding of CI/CD tools and processes (Jenkins/BuildBot)
- Hands-on experience with container orchestration solutions (Kubernetes)
- Recent experience with cloud-based platforms (AWS, Google, etc.)
What’s in it for you:
Well-known for taking excellent care of its employees, our client offers incredible benefits packages and perks that are nearly unmatched in the marketplace. As a valued employee, you’ll receive a top of the line compensation package complete with a healthy bonus, 401k with 6% company matching, ample and separate vacation and holiday PTO, and premiere insurance plans. This company places a high value on work/life balance, so you’ll enjoy working 100% remotely in this position! Our client also offers robust options for growing and supporting your family as well as tuition reimbursement and other great perks to ensure you’re well taken care of.
Don’t wait – this fully remote opportunity won’t be open long. Apply online today!