Database Engineer – SQL Server, OLTP, T-SQL
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates, please.
Our client, a multi-billion dollar corporation located in the Silicon Hills of Austin, provides their customers with the largest database of global business intelligent information and workforce solutions.
They need you, an experienced Database Engineer, to take part in evolving a major Microsoft-based product that’s regularly used by thousands of loyal customers.
What you get to do:
- Play an integral role in supporting the company’s core product line that generates millions of dollars in revenue each year
- Take a hands-on approach to advancing and supporting highly visible web applications
- Collaborate with a team of top engineering talent to ensure the success of the projects at hand
What you need to succeed:
- Previous data/database engineering experience with strong MS SQL Server skills
- Recent hands-on experience with OLTP
- Experience with T-SQL
- Proven coding skills, using either Java or C#
- Strong collaboration skills
What’s in it for you:
With the perfect blend of industry success and a start-up vibe, this client easily attracts top tech talent in one of the hottest markets in the nation! As a contractor for Technology Navigators, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Apply today to get the ball rolling on your next big career move!