Database Administrator (DBA) – SQL Server, AWS RDS
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates, please.
Our client, founded out of one of the nation’s most prestigious universities, has pioneered the most user friendly and discipline relevant internet-based software on the market. If you're interested in working on a high profile product that gets used by hundreds of schools around the nation, you may be in luck! This company is experiencing very high growth rates and looking to add new personnel to their team located in the heart of Austin, TX.
They need you, a Database Administrator (DBA), to take ownership of the mission-critical databases powering a plethora of websites and business units.
What you get to do:
- Use your strategic vision to oversee the company’s portfolio of databases
- Design and support development, testing and production databases
- Take a hands-on approach to the installation, monitoring, maintenance and tuning of the databases ensuring reliability and availability
- Play a key role in developing and maintaining processes, tools, and documentation supporting production
- Collaborate with a variety of cross-functional teams who all enable production
What you need to succeed:
- Recent experience in a database administration role (DBA)
- Proven mastery of SQL Server and AWS RDS administration
- Hands-on scripting experience with either Python, Perl, or Bash
- Willingness to collaborate with other teams in support of production needs
What’s in it for you:
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of engineers dedicated to improving e-learning systems for institutions nationwide. If you’re into casual work environments where collaboration is highly encouraged, you’ll feel right at home with this client. As a contractor for Technology Navigators, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Apply today to speak with our recruiting team about this opportunity!