Data Engineer – Big Data / Hadoop, ETL, Cloud
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
A powerhouse in the financial services industry for over 15 years, our client successfully delivers end-to-end payment solutions for both consumers and merchants alike. Servicing millions of customers across the nation, this company has made itself a staple in the marketplace and is continuously expanding business operations to meet the needs of its growing clientele.
This growing company needs you, an experienced Data Engineer who’s passionate about big data, to join their team based in the Silicon Hills of Austin, Texas.
What you get to do:
- Play a key role in all stages of developing critical data warehouse systems, from gathering and analyzing requirements to implementation
- Collaborate with a team of engineers to transition the data processing infrastructure to a big data / cloud framework
- Design, build and maintain the data lake / data warehouse environment
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of Java or Python development experience
- 2+ years of data warehousing / data lake / SQL applications experience
- Recent hands-on exposure to big data technologies (Hadoop is preferred)
- Previous experience with cloud technologies (AWS)
What’s in it for you:
Fostering an energetic work environment that thrives by hiring the best and brightest to bring its unique offerings to life is nothing new for our client. With over a decade of success in Austin’s booming marketplace, this company has proven it has what it takes to attract and retain top tech talent. Employees enjoy a whole host of perks and benefits, including excellent insurance packages, flexible work schedules, 401k with employee contributions, and gym membership discounts to keep you in top shape both in and out of the office.
Apply today to learn more about this new opportunity in Austin, Texas!