Business Analyst – Finance/Banking/Lending, Loan IQ/Loan Origination
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates, please.
With strong ties to Texas and a multi-billion dollar evaluation, our client is a heavy hitter in the financial industry. This company has proven its staying power throughout its many successful years in business and their remarkable growth rates show no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
As they continue expanding operations and building out new platforms, they’re looking for a knowledgeable Business Analyst to join one of the paramount teams within the company.
What you get to do:
- Bring your banking regulations knowledge to the table to help build out a new loan origination platform
- Interweave your knowledge of technology with your impeccable communication skills as you diligently gather and document business requirements
- Use your knowledge of the commercial/consumer mortgage loan origination processes to gather requirements and ensure the success of the implementations
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in a financial/banking environment
- Proven ability to gather and document business requirements
- Knowledge of various Microsoft tools (Office, Visio, etc.) and software implementation methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, SDLC, etc.)
- Understanding of commercial or consumer mortgage loan origination processes is a plus!
- Experience with Loan IQ is a major plus!
What’s in it for you:
This is a long-term opportunity with a stable, local organization. If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! As an employee, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Apply online today to get the ball rolling on your next great career move!