Application Support Engineer – Java, Linux
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
This powerhouse client has led the nation’s insurance software industry for decades with no signs of slowing down. With advanced tools, years of financial success and dedicated teams of innovators around the globe, this powerful company has the means and desire to take on Austin’s top tech talent.
This client is looking for a knowledgeable Application Support Engineer to join the team as it continues expanding operations in scenic Austin, Texas.
What you get to do:
- Play a key role in troubleshooting high-level issues within cloud-based applications
- Collaborate with the development team to deliver your input on the applications’ design from an operational point of view
- Maintain the cloud-based environment by performing patches and upgrades
- Deliver recommendations of cloud technology solutions to employ
What you need to succeed:
- Recent hands-on experience supporting Java-based application environments
- Previous Linux / Unix support experience
- Proven ability to debug and deploy code to the cloud and physical data center
- Strong track record of designing and maintaining deployment processes in large-scale environments
- Have experience with cloud / open source technologies? It’s not required but will definitely set you apart from the competition!
What’s in it for you:
If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! Enjoy the perks of having full access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Want to learn more about this new opportunity? Apply online today!