No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Anyone who has been the victim of identity theft, or knows someone who has, can attest to the fact that the emerging ‘identity economy’ is booming and faced with a variety of challenges. Not only is our client radically revolutionizing the space with their identity management software, they’re changing the landscape of the market itself. By advocating informed consent, end-users can better understand how their data is handled over the networks.
With several engineers getting internal promotions, this client is looking to hire a Senior Software Developer in Test (SDET) to help fill an important role on the QA team.
What you get to do:
- Take part in reviewing the requirements, design, and test plans
- Develop test plans and strategies around fresh features and enhancements
- Create and deploy the automated tests
- Take ownership of reviewing customer-facing documentation
What you need to succeed:
- Previous API testing experience
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools
- Proven understanding of Linux/Unix operation systems
What’s in it for you:
Our client is a fun, fast-paced company that is passionate about recruiting the best talent around, setting high expectations and supporting employees in their everyday work. As a full-time employee, you’ll receive health and dental insurance, 401k with company match, bonus plans, and generous PTO. It’s time to ditch your small cubical and upgrade to your very own office! You will also enjoy fun perks like a state-of-the-art onsite gym, free snacks/drinks, and fun team building outings.
Apply today to grow your skills alongside some of the top talent in Austin!